View Profile Sendmeback

17 Movie Reviews

Spot on, watching it made me think about playing Double Dragon. The voices are terrible but in a good way can't imagine it with any other.

If you add some sound its perfect.

Very entertaining!

80 Game Reviews

I love these kind of games, I usually use my gamepad with configured commands. Having to jump using the same hand is kind of awkward, space for jump would have been better (under thumb).

Nice try, maybe you should add more obstacles and sounds to help navigate with closed eyes.

Fun and addictive, sound effects and music are annoying and thanks for turn off button . You could have used better balloon popping sound, as for sliding them a sound recording of grabbing a balloon, you know that scratching sound when you squeeze a balloon, that would have been awesome! Also the chick on the left? She's so out of place I just kept watching to see some mature stuff lol.

28 Audio Reviews

I've not heard something this good since the '90 (Dune)

Very nice loop, didn't even notice for about 5 minutes that its not a song and it kept looping. Great job!!!!

Need to hear the full song, you made me very curious. If Id have to say something about this preview would be: I enjoy it! But a little bass pumping my ears would be just awesome. :D Good luck!

YakovlevArt responds:

yeah man! I am excited to finally finish this shit, hahah!
I will upload it as soon as I am finished and make sure to let you know right away =]

1 Art Review

shake it baby

Money talks, ai? Only problem here... it knows only one word: "farewell".
Hey! TITS :D