David's Adventures Eps 13 David's Adventures Eps 13

Spot on, watching it made me think about playing Double Dragon. The voices are terrible but in a good way can't imagine it with any other.

Seasonal Change Seasonal Change

If you add some sound its perfect.

Rhythm heaven fever A.E. Rhythm heaven fever A.E.

Very entertaining!

Dale And Peakot Dale And Peakot

I love these kind of games, I usually use my gamepad with configured commands. Having to jump using the same hand is kind of awkward, space for jump would have been better (under thumb).

The Blind Monk The Blind Monk

Nice try, maybe you should add more obstacles and sounds to help navigate with closed eyes.

Balloons Match Balloons Match

Fun and addictive, sound effects and music are annoying and thanks for turn off button . You could have used better balloon popping sound, as for sliding them a sound recording of grabbing a balloon, you know that scratching sound when you squeeze a balloon, that would have been awesome! Also the chick on the left? She's so out of place I just kept watching to see some mature stuff lol.

Human Beings (Techtonick RMX) Human Beings (Techtonick RMX)

I've not heard something this good since the '90 (Dune)

Forgot about Trance Forgot about Trance

Very nice loop, didn't even notice for about 5 minutes that its not a song and it kept looping. Great job!!!!

Avicii- Blessed (Remix) Avicii- Blessed (Remix)

Need to hear the full song, you made me very curious. If Id have to say something about this preview would be: I enjoy it! But a little bass pumping my ears would be just awesome. :D Good luck!

YakovlevArt responds:

yeah man! I am excited to finally finish this shit, hahah!
I will upload it as soon as I am finished and make sure to let you know right away =]

Recession Recession

shake it baby

Money talks, ai? Only problem here... it knows only one word: "farewell".
Hey! TITS :D