David's Adventures Eps 13 David's Adventures Eps 13

Spot on, watching it made me think about playing Double Dragon. The voices are terrible but in a good way can't imagine it with any other.

Seasonal Change Seasonal Change

If you add some sound its perfect.

Rhythm heaven fever A.E. Rhythm heaven fever A.E.

Very entertaining!

Jalen the Super Saiyan Jalen the Super Saiyan

I hope this is a joke because I laughed my ass off!!!

Bopping Around Bopping Around

Dazzling!

Stickman91 responds:

Thanks!

RHValentines RHValentines

Thanks for the lough. Natasha and Meilin got all the chocolate. Good luck with the contest!

Arkhe responds:

Thanks! Have you submitted something? There's so much entries, it's hard to keep up! Best of luck to you too if you got something cooked up!

A Life Lesson A Life Lesson

lol

Very nice. But your guy over there is making sounds which are hard to imitate with tongue out, I tried it. Maybe was more suitable with first part for blblblllll mouth open and the roargghhh at the end with tongue out. But the sync is awesome!

rhys510 responds:

Yeah i see what you mean but it was easier to animate this way
- thanks

Blade Runner (literal) Blade Runner (literal)

wow

I like yer sound effects. Im glad you watched the movie cos that thing is nothing like a blade :O

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

best eva

Regardless the clipping issue this movie is pure fun! I dont know what this has to do with the toss the turtle game, im too lazy to check if its the same Artist, but the animation looks amazing! Hehe good fun.

Hunters - Episode 1 Hunters - Episode 1

hehe nice

I see you updated comments, but its easy to realise this has little to do with the game, except one thing, they are going to fall in love. Avior is so ridiculous, his only school memory about Carina is kicking her ass, but you made it so clear he has a crush on her in the game. I also recognised the green ship from EP 5 shooting stage. And one more thing, Rina-chan doing the voice acting for the game too makes it original and high quality. The new Avior voice is more serious and mature than this one which is a good thing for this being a comedy.