Fierra- Dreamworld (prev2) Fierra- Dreamworld (prev2)

I think people finding what they are good/best at is one of the important phases in one's lives. You create so much more enjoying what you do, I can literally touch this music with my hearing.

Human Beings (Techtonick RMX) Human Beings (Techtonick RMX)

I've not heard something this good since the '90 (Dune)

Forgot about Trance Forgot about Trance

Very nice loop, didn't even notice for about 5 minutes that its not a song and it kept looping. Great job!!!!

From Ashes - DJ BrixX From Ashes - DJ BrixX

Thanks for sharing, soft ear caressing, I love it.

Fierra responds:

You know someone's a trance lover when they call *this* soft.

Avicii- Blessed (Remix) Avicii- Blessed (Remix)

Need to hear the full song, you made me very curious. If Id have to say something about this preview would be: I enjoy it! But a little bass pumping my ears would be just awesome. :D Good luck!

YakovlevArt responds:

yeah man! I am excited to finally finish this shit, hahah!
I will upload it as soon as I am finished and make sure to let you know right away =]

The Ghoat - Raggerfla The Ghoat - Raggerfla

This track is an outbreak and no cure for such ear infection. I cant stop raving!

yeah eargasmic track

[Heft] GoldenDesert.Final2 [Heft] GoldenDesert.Final2

The intro is swipes you of your feat then at 0:15 you land back on. Dont get me wrong I like your song but that intro sets you up for a theme that never came.

Heft responds:

It's been a while since the last time I worked on music....sigh...so yeah a veery late response

Thanks so much for your comment, now that I look back I realise what you're saying.

Antiskill- Ghost Town Antiskill- Ghost Town

Hey, I was wondering when will you upload a new song, been following you on youtube and I see you don't disappoint. The title perfectly suits this track, the Ghost part that is, cant think of a town but definitely something spectral and you mentioned it could be use for a game... sorry I cant remember where Ive heard or seen this but its very familiar, in a TV show, the music gave that feel to the animation that shivers down your spine, characters moving with the rhythm, awesome! I hope you can see what I wanted to say because I got lost... Its an awesome track!

YakovlevArt responds:

Awesome review!
I totally understand what you mean. I didn't get lost =P
I think I could have added more layers, but something about that sound makes the track for me.
Thanks for responding so quickly and I'm already about to upload more videos on YouTube.

Lost Solace - Preview Lost Solace - Preview

Did you accidentally upload the full song? Sounds more like the whole song and I love it so please dont brake it. Hope you can improve it if you say it needs some work. It sound better with headphones.

Pulsar013 responds:

Thanx - I thought the same thing , but its just a preview of a longer version. Because its progressive u dont get the full power of the piece until after the climax ( not included in this version, however it will be included later ).

Killer Instinct GOLD Killer Instinct GOLD

And here we have the new intro theme for KI2!